Thursday, October 15, 2009

Portfolio Guide

The portfolio guide was somewhat boring but it was helpful and useful information to know. It was nice to be given the information now so the portfolio assignment was an actual goal and no longer is something so far in the future. Since all the requirements were easily spelled out, the portfolio doesn't seem like such a scary assignment. I think the portfolio will be easy to complete if i do all the information. I realized that the portfolio isn't such a daunting task but, in reality, will be the same as any other assignment that we have completed in class. I'm looking forward to putting it all together and accomplishing this class.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I knew it was a somewhat boring read, but less so (I hoped) when you had something to contextualize the reading, namely your experiences in this class and the imperative to turn in an Assessment Portfolio yourself.

    ReplyDelete